(Available only from 15th October to 15th May)
Sleep on the Surin islands Camping or Bungalows
The Surin islands are great for staying overnight, you get to the see the Surin islands and it’s snorkeling spot during the best time of day, when there is less people.
The shallow reefs of the Surin islands and vibrant marine life makes it ideal for spending a couple of nights.
The islands have a couple of forest walk, monkeys, bats, you will get to see a lot of animals in the wild.
We organize mini-van pick-up from your hotel from either Khao Lak or Phuket area. Then you will arrive at Thaplamu pier, where it is the main hub of speedboat departure to the Similans.
We offer different packages of overnight trip. For people who would like to stay more than 3 nights on the island, you can book your own Surin islands accommodation and take an “Open Ticket”, which is just a round trip transfer to/from the Surin Islands with only marine park fee included.
Or we offer an all-inclusive snorkeling package with transfer, marine park fee, meals during the trip, visit different spots, snorkeling gear, accommodation, guide etc.(Remember that if you take the Open Ticket, all the other expenses will be on you, food, water, gear rental etc.).
- Overnight Snorkeling
- 2 or 3 days on the island
- Visit Beaches
- Taxi, Accommodation, Food, Soft Drinks, Water, Snorkeling Gear provided with our packages
With our all-inclusive package, everything is included and taken care of for you. Pick up from your hotel in the morning, relax and enjoy the Surin islands!
- Start Everyday!
- DISCOUNT: Combine with other trips
2nd Trip 5% OFF*
3rd Trip 10% OFF*
Returning customer 10% OFF*
Scuba Diving customer 10% OFF*
*Discount on the price without park fees and equipment.
Surin Islands Tent or Bungalow Overnight:
2 Days 1 nights snorkeling itinerary at the Surin islands:
- 07:00-08:00 Pick-up from your hotel
- 08:00-08:30 Light breakfast, pick up your snorkeling gear
- 08:45 Depart to the Surin islands by speedboat
- 10:00-11:00 First snorkeling spots around the south island
- 11:00 Relax on amazing beach
- 12:00-13:00 Enjoy delicious Thai lunch on the beach
- 13:00 Meet your guide and check in your accommodation
- 14:00 Snorkeling spots around the Islands
- 18:00 Amazing dinner on our the island + watch sunset
- 19:30 Return to your accommodations, then Free time
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:30 Snorkeling from the boat
- 11:00 Lunch
- 12:00 Check out your Surin islands accommodation
- 13:30 Snorkeling spots around the Surins
- 15:30 Departure from the Surin islands
- 16:30 Arrival at the pier, transfer back to your hotel
Surin islands Accommodation:
Tent and Bungalows on the Surin islands.
The snorkeling liveaboard.
The speedboats are very fast and comfortable with a toilet onboard.
Tent and Bungalow Booking Conditions:
These terms and conditions are st by the Surin islands national park department.
- Booking can not be made more than 60 days in advanced.
- Postponement or cancellation must be made by letter 10 days in advanced to the department of national parks directly
Surin Islands Overnight Package Prices:
|All included Price|
|2 Days 1 Night Snorkeling Package||All-inclusive package price includes marine park fees, transfer, meals during the trip, water, tent, snorkeling gear, snorkeling tour with guide, accident insurance|
|From Khao Lak||6200 THB|
|From Phuket||6600 THB|
|3 Days 2 Night Snorkeling Package||All-inclusive package price includes marine park fees, transfer, meals during the trip, water, tent, snorkeling gear, snorkeling tour with guide, accident insurance|
|From Khao Lak||7600 THB|
|From Phuket||8000 THB|
|If you want to stay in Bungalow during our snorkeling packages, add the price of the bungalow times the number of nights|
|Bungalow Fan (2 pax)||No Longer Exist|
|Bungalow (2 pax) Air-Cond (18.00-22.30 pm)||2000 THB/Night|
|Bungalow (4 pax) Air-Cond (18.00-22.30 pm)||3000 THB/Night|
|Open Ticket (Return Ticket to Surin islands if you don’t want the all included package)||3600 THB||Tent by itself||450 THB/Night|
Reviewed by Marcus L. on
Surin islands are great!
The snorkeling at the Surin islands was amazing, we had 2 nights in bungalow, the bungalows were simple but comfortable enough, the forest and landscape around is so nice. Amazing sunset on the beach between 2 islands, a more than recommended stay.