(Available only from 15th October to 15th May)
Surin Islands Snorkeling Daytrip
Our Surin Islands boat operator will take you to the island within 1 hour and 45 minutes. The Surin Islands are five wonderful islands located 90 km west from the Coast of Khao Lak. This is truly an unspoiled tropical paradise, with healthy forested islands surrounded by clear blue water. The islands being very close to each other, make the water color appear emerald green due to the low depth in the channels between islands.
The beautiful coral reefs, various species of fish and soft sandy beaches are perfect for snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing. As Surin Islands have beautiful beaches and corals, you will find treasures right in front of you.
You will snorkel around the south island in the morning, have lunch on the beach and snorkel the central-north part in the afternoon. Nemo reef is one of our favorite snorkeling spots where you can find a colony of Nemos in shallow waters.
- Full day Snorkeling
- 2 or 3 Snorkeling Spots
- Visit the Beach
- Mask, Fins, provided
- Included Park fees, Taxi, Food, Soft Drinks, Water.
Enjoy the emerald water of the Mu Koh Surin National Park.
Easy day, relax and enjoy!
- Start Everday!
- DISCOUNT: Combine with other trips
2nd Trip 5% OFF*
3rd Trip 10% OFF*
Returning customer 10% OFF*
Scuba Diving customer 10% OFF*
*On the price without park fees and equipment.
Surin Islands Snorkeling Daytrip:
Snorkeling day itinerary at the Surin Islands:
- 07:00-08:00 Pick-up from your hotel
- 08:00-08:30 Refreshing with coffee/tea and snack
- 09:00 Departure to Surin Islands by speed boat
- 10:30 First snorkeling spots south of Surin Islands
- 11:15 Visit to Moken Village (sea gypsy)
- 12:00-14:00 Enjoy delicious Thai lunch+ Free time relax on the beach
- 14:15-15:00 Snorkeling on the central-north part
- 15:00-15:15 Light snack and departure after an amazing day
- 16:30-17:00 Arrive at the Pier, refreshments and transfer back to your hotel
- *Please note that itinerary may change depends on weather and sea conditions*
The speedboats are very fast and comfortable with a toilet onboard.
- What to bring?
Sun protection, Hat, Towel, Bathing suit, Camera, waterproof cover for camera (we have for sell at our shop), spare change for tips.
- What is the diference between Surin islands and Similan?
The Surin islands are a diferent groups of island, only 15 minutes longer boat ride. The islands are similar looking at the Similan, the water color is more emerald green, the water and snorkeling spot shallower so easier and there is less people in general
- Am I going to see turtles?
There is quite a few turtles around, you can often see.
- What fish can we see?
There is a lot of marine life to see, Nemo, trevally, snapper, the snorkeling guide will point out interesting marine life species.
- I can not swim , can I go snorkeling?
Well, we can provide you with life jacket and you swim near the boat.
- How long are the snorkeling stops?
Average each stop you will be 20-30 minutes in the water then move to another spot. Most people are getting tired after swimming 30 minutes, so it s nice to change snorkeling stop and relax before the next one.
Surin Islands Snorkeling Daytrip Prices:
|All included Price|
|From Khao Lak|
|Child (age 4 to 11 or not taller than 120 cm.)||2790 THB|
|Child (age 4 to 11 or not taller than 120 cm.)||3190 THB|
Price all included, includes: Park fees, fins, mask, snorkel, lunch, taxi from hotel, water, soft drinks, snacks.
Reviewed by Emilie J. on
We were recommended to go snorkeling at Surin islands, and it was a great choice. Pretty quite with amazing beach, the coral was healthy and very shallow so easy for us beginner snorkelers. We saw turtle, nemo, moray eels, so much to see!