(Available only from 15th October to 15th May)
Similan islands Speedboat Charter
get your own Speedboat for the day, and access our private beach and special schedule “away from the crowds”.
For groups or families who would like a private speedboat tour to Similan islands, our boats will take you for a full day out snorkeling in the crystal clear water of the Similans. We have 2 choices for speedboats:
- 2 engine speedboat with a maximum number of 20 Snorkeler or passenger. (capacity 35 bu we limit to 20 for more comfort)
- 3 engine speedboat with a maximum number of 35 Snorkeler or passenger. (capacity 45 bu we limit to 35 for more comfort)
- Full day Snorkeling
- 3 to 4 Snorkeling Spot
- Visit Private Beach and island 8
- Visit Donald Duck Bay and View Point “Away from the crowds”
- Mask, Fins, provided
- Taxi, Soft Drinks, Water provided, insurance
Our Similan islands Speedboat charter tour is made to make your life easy. We includes everything in our prices, pick up from hotel, food, water, soft drink (coca-cola, sprite (real brands), fresh fruits, coffee, tea, 1 Thai tour guide and insurance.
Not included: National park fees entrance (500THB/person), Lunch (400THB/Person) to pay depending on the number of passenger.
Special language snorkeling guide is available for 2000 THB/day (German, English, French, Italian)
You will spend a wonderful day with your own speedboat at the Similan islands, the schedule can be adapted to your preference, if you want to spend more time on the island, no problems. We also have access to our own private beach at the Similan island, so you are not with too many people on the beach
Everything is included and taken care of for you. Pick up from your hotel in the morning, it s an easy day for you, enjoy!
Private Charter Similan Islands Snorkeling Daytrip:
Visit the Similan a different way “away from the crowds”:
- 07:00-08:20 Pick-up from your hotel
- 09:00 Depart from private pier to the Similan islands with our comfortable speedboat
- 10:100-11:30 First snorkeling spots around Island 7
- 12:00-13:45 Enjoy delicious Thai lunch on our own private beach (island 8)
- 13:45-14:45 Second Snorkeling spot at Island 8-9
- 14:45-16:0 Visit Donald Duck Bay (alone) and climb up the famous “Sail Rock” view point
- 16:00-17:30 Depart from Similan islands and transfer back to your hotel
Speedboat Charter Daytrip:
The Deluxe speedboats are very fast and comfortable with a toilet onboard.
- What to bring?
Sun protection, Hat, Towel, Bathing suit, Camera, waterproof cover for camera (we have for sell at our shop).
- Am I going to visit all the islands?
It is impossible to visit all the islands, because the Similan islands are a national park, only island 4 and 8 are allowed to step on. The other island nobody can go. It s allowed to snorkel around islands 4 to 9.
- Am I going to see turtles?
There is quite a few turtles at the Similan islands, you can see, but the other is big so it s not guaranty. The turtle are quite curious and often comes to the back of the boat.
- What fish can we see?
There is a lot of marine life to see, the snorkeling guide will point out interesting marine life species.
- I can not swim , can I go snorkeling?
Well, we can provide you with life jacket and you swim near the boat.
- How long are the snorkeling stops?
Average each stop you will be 20-30 minutes in the water then move to another spot. Most people are getting tired after swimming 30 minutes, so it s nice to change snorkeling stop and relax before the next one.
Similan Islands Speedboat Charter Prices:
|All included Price|
|From Khao Lak|
|2 Engine Speedboat (25 Person Maximum)||52000 THB|
|3 Engine Speedboat (35 Person Maximum)||60000 THB|
|National Park Fee||500 THB/Person|
|Foreign Guide (Speaking German/French/English/Italian)||2000 THB|
|Taxi Khao Lak to Phuket (1 way)||500 THB/person|
|Other Destinations (same prices)||Phang-nga James Bond island, Phi Phi Islands, Tachai Island|
|Other Destinations (10000 THB Extra)||Rok Island, Surin Islands|