Not longer Available: The National Park Officials has decided to Close the accommodation on Similan islands to public at the moment, bungalows and tents has been removed. Snorkeling daytrips are still available.
If you want to stay overnight on an islands, you can check our tours to Surin island overnight in tent or bungalows.
Sleep on the Similan islands Camping or Bungalows
Sleeping on the Similan islands is a good way to stay away from the crowds and away the daytrip rush. There is 20 clean air-conditioned or fan bungalows on islands number 4 and 35 tents with mosquito nest and basic floor pad, located next to the beach of princess bay. A basic restaurant, public shower and bathroom and gift shop are the only commodities. A reservation for either tent or bungalow on the Similans is a MUST DO before going.
We organize mini-van pick-up from your hotel from either Khao Lak or Phuket area. Then you will arrive at Thaplamu pier, where it is the main hub of speedboat departure to the Similans.
We offer different packages of overnight trip. For people who would like to stay more than 3 nights on the island, you can book your own Similan islands accommodation and take an “Open Ticket”, which is just a round trip transfer to/from the Similan Islands with only marine park fee included.
Or we offer an all-inclusive snorkeling package with transfer, marine park fee, meals during the trip, visit different spots, snorkeling gear, accommodation, guide etc.(Remember that if you take the Open Ticket, all the other expenses will be on you, food, water, gear rental etc.).
- Overnight Snorkeling
- 2 or 3 days on the island
- Visit Beaches on island 4 or 8
- Taxi, Accommodation, Food, Soft Drinks, Water, Snorkeling Gear provided with our packages
With our all-inclusive package, everything is included and taken care of for you. Pick up from your hotel in the morning, relax and enjoy the Similan islands!
- Start Everyday!
- DISCOUNT: Combine with other trips
2nd Trip 5% OFF*
3rd Trip 10% OFF*
Returning customer 10% OFF*
Scuba Diving customer 10% OFF*
*Discount on the price without park fees and equipment.
Similan Islands Tent or Bungalow Overnight:
2 Days 1 nights snorkeling itinerary at the Similan islands:
- 07:00-08:00 Pick-up from your hotel
- 08:00-08:30 Light breakfast, pick up your snorkeling gear
- 08:45 Depart to the Similan islands by speedboat
- 10:00-11:00 First snorkeling spots around Island 4
- 11:00 Relax on amazing beach
- 12:00-13:00 Enjoy delicious Thai lunch on the beach (islands 4 or 8)
- 13:00 Meet your guide and check in your accommodation
- 14:00 Snorkeling spots around Island 7
- 18:00 Amazing dinner on our snorkeling liveaboard + watch sunset
- 19:30 Return to your accommodations, then Free time
- 08:00 Breakfast onboard snorkeling liveaboard
- 09:30 Snorkeling from the boat
- 11:00 Lunch onboard our snorkeling liveboard
- 12:00 Check out your Similan islands accommodation
- 12:30 Depart to islands number 8 by speedboat
- 13:30 Snorkeling spots around Island 8
- 14:00 climb the view point of Sail Rock in Donald Duck bay and visit beach
- 15:30 Departure from the Similan islands
- 16:30 Arrival at the pier, transfer back to your hotel
Similan islands Accommodation:
Tent and Bungalows on the Similan islands.
The snorkeling liveaboard.
The speedboats are very fast and comfortable with a toilet onboard.
Tent and Bungalow Booking Conditions:
These terms and conditions are st by the Similan islands national park department.
- Booking can not be made more than 60 days in advanced.
- Postponement or cancellation must be made by letter 10 days in advanced to the department of national parks directly
[contact-form-7 id=”14737″ title=”similan-overnight”]
Similan Islands Overnight Package Prices:
|All included Price|
|2 Days 1 Night Snorkeling Package||All-inclusive package price includes marine park fees, transfer, meals during the trip, water, tent, snorkeling gear, snorkeling tour with guide, accident insurance|
|From Khao Lak||5800 THB|
|From Phuket||6200 THB|
|3 Days 2 Night Snorkeling Package||All-inclusive package price includes marine park fees, transfer, meals during the trip, water, tent, snorkeling gear, snorkeling tour with guide, accident insurance|
|From Khao Lak||7200 THB|
|From Phuket||7600 THB|
|If you want to stay in Bungalow or on the snorkeling liveaboard during our snorkeling packages, add the price of the bungalow times the number of nights|
|Bungalow Air-Cond||2000 THB/Night|
|Bungalow Fan||1000 THB/Night|
|Stay on Snorkeling Liveaboard|
|Air-Con Room||2000 THB/Room/Night|
|Open Ticket (Return Ticket to Similan islands if you don’t want the all included package)||3200 THB|
|Tent by itself||600 THB/Night|