PADI Instructor Course at the Similan islands
The PADI IDC in Khao Lak is your chance to take the best decision of your life and become a PADI Instructor.
You will be able to teach you passion around the world, travel and make a living.
Sounds good, right!
After you completed your Divemaster course, now you can sign up for the Instructor Development Course (IDC PADI), which will provide you with valuable hands-on training with the emphasis on fun and in-water application. The cutting edge knowledge gained will expand your Career Opportunities.
With the help from our course director and instructors, you will refine your abilities to organize and supervise scuba diving activities, while working on developing teaching skills
After completing the course you will be able to:
- Conduct scuba training and course academic and practical parts
- Teach students Open Water course to Divemaster Course
- Lead certified divers
- Conduct Scuba Reviews
- Conduct PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Open Water dives
- As well as all the stuff you could do already as a PADI Divemaster
After the IDC you will pass the IE which is the Instructor Examination by PADI Examiners. After succeeded at the IE you will be certified PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) and will be able to start working and make a living from your passion.
- Start on request
- 2 Options available, “Normal Course” or “Internship” work as a DM to pay for your course and gain experience!
PADI Instructor Course Prerequisites:
To enroll in the PADI Instructor Course you must:
- Be 18 years old or older
- PADI Divemaster or equivalent
- CPR and First Aid training within the last 24 month
- 100 logged dives
- Medical certificate issued within the last 12 month stating fit to dive
- Be certified diver for more than 6 month
IDC Course Sections:
The IDC is the preparation for the instructor examination
Instructor Course: :
- tudy at home to develop you knowledge of dive theory
- PADI Skin Diving course and Snorkeling Programs
- How to make Knowledge Development Presentations
- Teaching Project AWARE and Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialties
- Teaching in Confined Water
- Conducting Open Water Training Presentations
- Confined Water and Open Water Teaching Presentations
- Standards Exam
- Dive Rescue Skills Assessment
- The IE is the instructor examination, written exam and teaching scenario where PADI Examiners will evaluate your skills and knowledge
Divemaster Course Prices:
|All included Price|
ITP Instructor Training Program
(work internship 90 days to cover the cost of IDC)
Participant are selected
|IDC: “Normal Course”||33900 THB|
|EFR Instructor:||6000 THB|
|IDC Crewpack:||16000 THB|
|EFRi Manual:||3500 THB|
|Instructor Application:||215 AUD|
|EFR Instructor Application:||144 AUD|
|Instructor Exam (IE):||760 AUD|
Instructor Course Questions:
- Do I need my own gear?
If you are planning of being a instructor and work in the diving world, yes you need to have a complete set of gear. You get 15% discount on our retail equipment. Dive gear are as well available for rent.
- What can I teach after the course?
You can teach Discover Scuba, Open Water, Advanced, Rescue, Divemaster.
You can then take some separate specialty instructor course to be able to teach EFR, Deep dive, Nitrox etc…
- Where can I work after the course?
Anywhere in the world
- Am I guaranty to succeed?
No, you need to meet the skills and knowledge to pass the exam and succeed.
90% succeed you will just need to study and practice seriously.
Not Included: Teaching Materials, PADI certification, dive equipment, accommodation, food.