Emergency First Response Course at the Similan islands
The PADI Emergency First Response Course is a which will teach you how to handle emergency onland.
First aid and CPR are good and useful skills to have especially if you’re involved in any adventure sports. You also need these skills for the PADI Rescue Diver course which teach you how to handle in-water emergency.
Emergency First Response specializes in teaching lifesaving skills. You will learn serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat and positive environment. In the end, you will feel confident to provide care should an emergency situation arise.
Throughout the course, you will learn:
- Knowledge Development: Learn the theory behind First Aid and CPR.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
This course is necessary to be able to continue to Rescue diver.
After completion of the Emergency First Response Course you will be certified EFR Diver and be able handle on-land emergency properly.
- Start Everyday!
Rescue Diver Course Prerequisites:
To enroll in the Rescue Course you must:
- Be 12 years old or older
- Care about other people and want to be able to assist them in a medical emergency
Exemple of Schedule related for 1 day course:
Emergency First Response: :
- Around 08:30 Pick up from your hotel
- Meet your instructor
- Video, theory, lectures and knowledge reviews
- Break for lunch around 13:00
- 14:00 Practical skills
- 15:00 Different scenarios
- 17:00 Final exam
- Transfer back to your hotel
- What to bring?
Sun protection, Towel, Bathing suit.
- Can I do the course if I m afraid of blood?
Yes you can, it will give your more confidence.
EFR Course Prices:
|All included Price
|EFR Course 1 Day
Price all included, includes: PADI Book or online book, Course materials + Certification.
Taxi from Khao Lak is not included (add 1000 tHB/pers)