Early Bird Phang-nga Bay Daytrip
Starting from a small pier in the mangrove forest of Phang-nga Bay, we will take a long-tail boat ride to visit the world famous “James Bond Island”, where they shot parts of the movie “The Man with The Golden Gun” staring Roger Moore as 007. After a brief visit on the island, we will continue our long-tail boat ride to a floating Sea Canoe station where we will change into Canoes – No worries, there will be a guide rowing you through the adventurous caves and cliffs.
For lunch, we stop on Koh Panyee, a sea gypsy village raised on stilts, for Thai lunch before we cruise back to dry land. As an extra bonus we will visit Suwanakhuha Temple, a cave with huge reclining Buddha among long tailed Macaque monkeys.
- Phang-nga Bay
- James Bond Islands
- Sea Canoe
- Fisherman Village (Panyee Village)
- Monkey Temple cave
The amazing limestone islands of Phang-nga Bay are waiting for you!
- Start Everyday!
- DISCOUNT: Combine with other trips
2nd Trip 5% OFF*
3rd Trip 10% OFF*
Returning customer 10% OFF*
Scuba Diving customer 10% OFF*
Phang-nga Bay Daytrip:
- 06:45-07:30 Pick-up from Khao Lak hotel
- 08:30 Depart by Long-tail Boat in the bay
- 09:30 James Bond Island visit
- 10:30 Sea Canoe around island with arch (cave)
- 12:00 Lunch at Koh Panyi (fisherman village)
- 13:00 Depart Fishing Village for Pier
- 14:00 Suwan Khuha Cave Temple (Monkey Temple with laying Buddha in cave)
- 15:00 Depart from Phang-nga
- 16:00 Arrive at Hotel
Phang-nga Bay Daytrip pictures:
Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Phang-nga Bay and its emerald green water:
What to bring during the Tour:
- Insect Repellent
- Spare change for tips, souvenir or food for animals
Phang-nga Bay Dayrip Prices:
|All included Price|
|Child (age 4 to 11 or not taller than 120 cm.)||2400 THB|
Price all included: taxi from hotel, tour, lunch, water, snacks, English speaking tour guide.
*This trip requires minimum 2 person*
[checkfront item_id=”9″ category_id=”3″]