Elephant Bath in Khao Lak
Our Khao Lak Elephant Bath tour is great if you prefer a short day tour.
The journey to the elephant camp will take about 15 to 20 minutes. On arrival, you will start bathing the elephant for about 30 minutes. You can enjoy giving the elephant a refreshing bath in the lake, where you can scrub them, play with them. After the bath, you can buy some bananas to feed the elephants to show your appreciation if you wish.
- Half Day Tour
- Elephant Bath
- Visit local waterfall
- Also available in the afternoon
We pick you up in the morning and drop you off after the tour. You can choose to get lunch or without.
- Start Everyday!
- DISCOUNT: Combine with other trips
2nd Trip 5% OFF*
3rd Trip 10% OFF*
Returning customer 10% OFF*
Scuba Diving customer 10% OFF*
Elephant Bathing and Waterfall Tour:
Example Morning Itinerary:
- 10:00 pick up from hotel
- 10:30 Elephant Bathing
- 11:30 Snacks and Drinks/ Feed the elephant (optional)
- 12:00 Visit Sairung waterfall
- 12:40 Lunch (optional)
- 13:30 Arrive at hotel
- This tour can also start later morning or in the afternoon from 13:00, 14:00 or 15:00, depends on availability of the elephants.
Elephant Bath pictures:
Enjoy the elephant bath
What to bring during the Tour:
- Insect Repellent
- Spare change for tips or food for the animals
Half a day Elephant Bathing and Waterfall Prices:
|All included Price|
|Child (age 4 to 11 or not taller than 120 cm.)||1190 THB|
Price all included: taxi from hotel in Khao Lak, tour, water, snacks, English speaking guide
*This tour requires minimum 2 person*
[checkfront item_id=”3″ category_id=”3″]