Similan Islands Diving Daytrip
The Similan Islands National Marine Park is one of the most beautiful marine national parks in Thailand. The huge granite boulders offer an amazing underwater scenery.
Consisting of 9 islands, the Similans is perfect for diving in the crystal clear water. With our Similan islands diving daytrip, you will dive from our comfortable day-boat. Provided on-board are water/tea/coffee, lunch, snacks, weights and tanks, life jacket.
70 km from the coast the Similan islands are quite far, so the fastest way to get there is with a speedboat transfer.
Our Speedboat transfer to the big boat will take you to the Similan islands in between 1h and 1h30.
You get the best of both world with a Fast transfer and the comfort of a Big stable boat for your Similans diving day.
The boat provides a comfortable solution to dive or snorkel the Similan islands. The speedboat during the day will take the non-divers to the snorkeling spots, while the divers are diving from the big boat.
Sundeck with mattresses are provided for relaxing and getting a tan after your dives.
If you have a non-diver friend or family member who would like to join you for your Similan Islands diving trip, this is a family friendly boat where everybody is welcome on-board!
Discover the Similan islands national park and it s amazing dive sites!
- Start Everyday!
- DISCOUNT: Combine with other trips
2nd Trip 5% OFF*
3rd Trip 10% OFF*
Returning customer 10% OFF*
*Discount on the price without park fees and equipment.
Similan islands daytrip itinerary:
- 06:45-07:45 Pick-up from hotel
- 08:15 Speedboat Departure from Thaplamu Pier
- 09:40 Arrive on the Big Boat, Safety Briefing
- 11:00 Dive/Snorkel 1
- 12:00 Lunch served buffet style
- 14:00 Dive/Snorkel 2
- 15:00 Boat Depart after an amazing day
- 16:30 Arrive at the pier
- 17:00 – 17:30 Back to your hotel
|Monday||SIMILANS 9 North Point – Three Trees|
|Tuesday||SIMILANS 8-9 Christmas Point – Turtle Rock|
|Wednesday||SIMILANS 7 Deep Six – West of Eden|
|Thursday||SIMILANS 4 Tuna Wreck & Anitas Reef|
|Friday||SIMILANS 7 Deep Six – Elephant Head Rock|
|Saturday||SIMILANS 8 Three Trees – Christmas Point|
|Sunday||SIMILANS 8 Eagle Rock & Elephant Head|
*(Schedule may change due weather and sea conditions)
Comfortable boat which provide you with a lot of space to walk around, relax, fill your log book, get a tan.
What to bring and Check-in process:
- Sun protection
- Bathing suit
- Your dive equipment if you have any
- 14:00 Arrive at the Pier and transfer back to your hotel
Check In Process:
- Come to our dive center the day before departure before 17:00, to pay the remaining balance and try on the equipment.
- Bring Your Logbook
- Bring Certification Card
- Don’t have time to come to our dive center?, do our online check in
Send us by email:
- a picture of your last page of logbook
- Copy of your certification card
- Your high, weight and shoe size, so we can plan your equipment sizes
- Then pay the remaining balance online
- We will pick you up directly from your hotel in the morning
Similan islands diving daytrip Prices:
|Price||Park Fee||Equipment||All included Price|
|Diver||4600 THB||700 THB||500 THB||5800 THB|
|Snorkeler/Non Diver||2300 THB||500 THB||0 THB||2800 THB|
|Child Snorkeler||1900 THB||300 THB||0 THB||2200 THB|
|Private Guide||1500 THB|
|Try Dives||5700 THB||700 THB||6400 THB|
Price all included, includes: Full set equipment + dive computer, all food on-board, taxi from Khao Lak, dive guide ratio 1 to 4 or 5, water, coffee, tea
Not Included: Soft drinks, alcohol, dive insurance.
I never dived before, can I dive the Similan islands?
If you are certified and haven’t dived for a long time we propose some refresh course or a private guide.