Launched in 2016 and specially designed by divers for divers, the MV Bavaria offers short, medium & longer liveaboard trips to Thailands best dives sites (Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock and Surin Islands) as well as Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago (Burma).
MV Bavaria Liveaboard
All trips into Burma are for six days & nights, with 22 dives and for diving trips in Thailand, the MV Bavaria operates for six days & nights, but guests can choose to stay for the full duration or just join for the first part (3D/3N with 10 dives) or the second part (4D/3N with 13 dives) using speedboat transfers.
The maximum amount of guests onboard is 24 and there is a choice of 2 standard cabins on the upper deck with shared toilet, 6 Comfort ensuite twin cabins on the main deck, 2 Comfort ensuite cabins with double bed and 2 Deluxe ensuite cabins with large double bed on the main deck, all cabin types come with air-condition as standard. An indoor salon with entertainment system, outdoor lounge / dining area and large sundeck ensure there are plenty of social areas to hang out during surface intervals.
Nitrox is available onboard for an additional cost and diving groups are kept small with 4-6 per dive guide.
Price all included, includes: All food on-board, taxi from Khao Lak, dive guide, water, coffee, tea
Not Included: Soft drinks, alcohol, dive insurance.
Burma Trip require 230 USD entrance to Burma Fee.
• 2 Deluxe Cabins with double bed, shower and toilet on the main deck
• 6 Comfort Cabins with twin beds, shower and toilet on the main deck
• 2 Comfort Cabins with double bed, shower and toilet on the lower deck
• 2 Standard Cabins, shared shower and toilet
• all cabins have individual aircondition
• 2 additional separate shower and toilets
• 2 Bauer compressors
• spacious dive platform and equipment area
• Salon with TV, DVD and stereo system
• we offer Thai massage
• Free WiFi (where available)
• Nitrox Membran